What’s the most luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you in your life December 21st, 2011 | Horse Racing betting | No Comments »
I betted $250 on this years Melbourne Cup winner (major horse race) and won $2175.
Thank you for answering.
- not really anything as cool as winning lage ammounts of money, but one time i was wearing a skirt, im a guy. and my dog broke a glass in my living room my mom came out and saw me, but she didnt notice what i was wearing. i felt like i was going to die, because she hates gays and verry christian.
I inherited $25,000 from a relative who despised me.
One time I was totally unexpectedly given a check for $5,000 as a reward for turning in some keys I found.
There are lots of things that I could list (big and small) but that should suffice.
Being a 6 hours walk away from civilization one way, a 7 hour walk away the other way, in the snow, at night, in the mountains, in summery clothes, with no phone, no food, an empty water bottle, no tent, nobody knowing where I was, face to face with a disgruntled bull (apparently, cows are very sensitive, and my unrest caused a cow to make a sort of shrieking sound, which got the bulls attention)… I happened to have 3 hunters come across my path, who pulled me over the fence, took me to their cabin, gave me food, made a nice fire, gave me a sweater, gave me a bed to sleep in.
These hunters only came to the cabin once a year for a few days.
- It’s a random story. I went to a school bowling event with my girlfriend at the time. We spent all of our money getting drunk at the bar in the bowling alley, and never actually bowled. Afterward, I drove us home and ended up going down the wrong side of an interstate highway. I was pulled over. The officer could have easily arrested me. Instead he told me to follow him to a gas station. He told me to get some coffee and food, and to not get back on the road until the sun is up. So yeah, I could have died, killed other people and ended up in jail. Instead I got a mocha and some donuts. I haven’t done anything like that since, and I won’t ever again.
- I was born and not aborted.
- After my birthday bash, I joined a special group of elites………..
meeting my sweetie by chance <3
mom took us to the horse track as children and i managed to turn $20 into $100.
in vegas i played the penny slots ( not a fan of casinos ) and made over $20.
- I got shot from 6′ away and didn’t die….
Probably getting my current job.